![]() |
STEVE HOWE - 2024 GUITARSCAPE
A wonderful instrumental record from a wonderful person and guitarist of YES.
Steve is already over 77 years old but stil plays as he is 25.
This time with his son Dylan.
Thanks to everyone who heard and believed in the music. Music lives on. Keep listening. Keep believing, keep dreaming. Like a ripple, the music moves and travels and finds you. Drive to the music, Make love to the music, cry to the music. That's why we made it. Long after we're gone the music will still be there. Thanks to everyone who helped us bring the music to you & thanks to every face and every heart in every audience all over the world.(Concrete Blonde)
![]() |
STEVE HOWE - 2024 GUITARSCAPE
A wonderful instrumental record from a wonderful person and guitarist of YES.
Steve is already over 77 years old but stil plays as he is 25.
This time with his son Dylan.
lately all of your mp3's are not in the same format and can't be played
ReplyDeletecan you help me giving me a post to examine?
ReplyDeletethe last few albums I downloaded gave me a message "this mp3 is a level III file not a level I file" or something like that; I could not change gain levels or change file formats on these files
ReplyDeleteplease give me one name of an album to examine it.
ReplyDeleteI just tried to adjust the gain o this Steve Howe album & this is the error message I get "home/glen/Music/SSSS/Steve Howe - Guitarscape/12. Suma.mp3 is an MPEG Layer I file, not a layer III file
Delete/home/glen/Music/SSSS/Steve Howe - Guitarscape/13. Spring Tide.mp3 is an MPEG Layer I file, not a layer III file
/home/glen/Music/SSSS/Steve Howe - Guitarscape/14. Steel Breeze.mp3 is an MPEG Layer I file, not a layer III file" it also happems on format converters and the songs listed will not play even if I avoided any type of conversion or alteration